People Operations Manager for a scaling FinTech business!
Have you worked for a scale-up, start-up or FinTech company? Do you have a skill for implementing change and creating processes? Are you passionate about people?
This newly created role will be responsible for setting up and managing all people-related processes for the strongly growing team in the UK and supporting the ramp-up in further countries.
Their People Operations team is passionate about ensuring a consistently great employee experience. They plan and execute the whole employee life cycle across UK and Europe, with this position being an integral part of the process.
This position will require the selected candidate to come on board and hit the ground running straight away. You will have a proven track record of People Management/People Operations on a day to day basis and have the ability to demonstrate and influence change.
You will have responsibility for:
- Manage all people processes in your region – from onboarding to exit
- Own & manage projects in our People Operations team processes
- Own & manage the planning of setting up and locally implement people processes in start-up locations
- Partner and advise leaders on people-related topics, from individual growth paths to managing contracts and employee data – and everything in between
- Partner with hiring and talent development managers and ensure they have the information needed
- Take an active part in our employer branding strategy
Salary is all based on previous experience.
If this sounds like it could be you, let’s chat! firstname.lastname@example.org