Talent Acquisition Specialist for a large media brand!
Have you worked for a large media, publishing or creative business in a 360 talent role?
Focussing on hiring great candidates with brilliant candidate experience and from a diverse range of backgrounds, the TA team also looks after proactive attraction and pipelining, Employee Value Proposition, recruitment data and other exciting projects.
They feel strongly about having a highly connected, close-knit team. You can expect to join regular team meet-ups and get to establish relationships with your hiring managers. You’ll work in a 360-recruiter role, managing your own interviews to deliver a five-star candidate and hiring manager experience.
You have a proven track record of being able to influence at a senior level and the ability to adapt your style to several different business areas and leaders.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering recruitment needs for commercial, design and subscription
- You’ll set the strategy for hires, owning the process and advising managers on the best course of action to successfully recruit for their teams
- Regular meets-up with hiring managers is key to establishing positive relationships
- You’ll also have a keen interest in the employer brand
- Understanding and using data through reporting to improve your partnerships’ delivery
- You’ll also get the opportunity to work on the latest projects to further develop the business unit and its offerings.
Salary £50,000 + some pretty epic benefits
If this sounds like it could be you, let’s chat! email@example.com