This is a hugely exciting role for a FinTech scale-up who are helping to fund the next generation of business who want to leave a mark on the world.
Currently 110 people, but on course to grow exponentially in 2021, they are looking for their very first VP of People to lead all things across the People spectrum. They are looking for an exceptional People specialist who can help them build for scale!
Crucially, this role will be responsible for helping build, automate and champion a world-class working culture – you will be an integral part in shaping what it means to be a part of the culture for years to come!
Reporting directly to the CEO/Co-Founder, you will have a huge amount of responsibility, autonomy and creative freedom to build a best-in-class people function. This is an opportunity to shape your function from the ground up!
Vision and Strategy:
- Design a people strategy and vision that supports a high-performance culture for now, whilst ensuring they are set up for scale in the years ahead.
- Work with Co-Founders to build and champion a world-class company culture.
- Roll out a benefits package, monitor its effectiveness and recommend improvements.
- Champion the use of people-centric data to optimise and drive our People strategy.
- Build scalable learning and organisational development programs.
- Have proven HR experience in a senior role, with high-growth start-ups collaborating with C-Level management and Founders.
- Be able to think strategically but also deliver on tactical and operational matters; This is a hands-on role so the ability to flex up and down is key.
- Focus on developing a diverse, emotionally intelligent, and inclusive culture through the development of initiatives that enhance the diversity of thought, backgrounds and perspectives.
- A passion for creating an environment and working culture where people are truly happy and can succeed.
- High EQ, empathy, and a passion to truly understand problems and help people solve them.
- The ability to implement your own ideas and a bias for action.
They have made a start, but this is where you come in!
- Unlimited Holiday
- Remote and flexible working
- A dynamic and collaborative working culture
- Company perks such as fruit, snacks, fitness classes and weekly office Mojitos
All the excitement of a high growth start-up, and the opportunity to shape something from the beginning!
Get in touch with Jordan at email@example.com